Guarantee and Bill of Sale for I AM Ranch Labradors
The original BUYER listed below, must own the puppy or all warranties herein are null and void. This sales contract is made for our mutual benefit to protect both the BUYER and the BREEDER. This contract only protects puppies that are bought for full price from IAMRanch. If the price is reduced, there is no guarantee.
BREEDER: Elizabeth Dales of 17719 W Ocotillo Rd., Waddell, AZ 85355 623.693.9431
ALL deposits are non-refundable. All payments are non-refundable with the exception of the conditions stated in this contract.
The BUYER agrees to maintain the puppy's health in good condition and provide yearly examinations, vaccinations, heartworm test and any other usual procedures necessary to assure good health.
The BREEDER has done everything possible to produce healthy sound puppies both by breeding only dogs (parents) that are certified free of hip and elbow dysplasia and by raising the puppies in the best way possible in regards to diet, exercise, socialization and veterinary care.
In order for our guarantee to be valid, the following conditions must be met:
1. The puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 days of the date of sale. Proper documentation is required from a licensed veterinarian for this guarantee to be applicable. The puppy must be returned within seventy-two (72) hours of purchase (excluding weekends or holidays if shipping is required) and must be accompanied by all paperwork supplied by BREEDER at the time of sale, and a written statement from the licensed veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. BUYER is required to give BREEDER access to BUYER'S Veterinarian so that the case can be discussed. In order for the 2 year guarantee to be applicable the puppy must be micro chipped. BREEDER will provide BUYER with a replacement puppy as soon as such a puppy is available or refund the purchase price.
2. FEEDING: The puppy must be given the recommended amount of the Nu Vet supplement for the first 2 years of the puppy's life. The BUYER needs to purchase Nuvet (800.474.7044) using code #30125. This code allows the BREEDER to track if the supplement is being given. NuVet promote stronger immune systems and aid joint development. This supplement must be given in order for the health and hip guarantee to be valid.
The BREEDER would never knowingly sell a sick puppy/dog and the BUYER agrees that the BREEDER could not have been aware of any illness or defect unable to detect by a licensed veterinarian. If a puppy/dog is found to have a health problem at its initial veterinarian visit and the BUYER opts to treat this puppy/dog instead of exchanging it for another puppy/dog, the BREEDER is not responsible for any expenses incurred (includes veterinary) or for the death of the puppy/dog, and no replacements will be made.
3. The BUYER is responsible for providing adequate shelter, proper diet, necessary health care which includes vaccinations, worming, and any tests or X-rays necessary for proper diagnosis. This guarantee does not cover injury/exposure caused by neglect by the BUYER . The BREEDER will not pay veterinary fees incurred by the puppy. For this guarantee to be valid, the BUYER must supply the BREEDER with record of semi-annual veterinary exams, the the dog must have been kept in good health. Being overweight or underweight can effect the OFA rating. For the guarantee to be valid, the dog must also not be pregnant before the age of 2 years. BREEDER emphasizes feeding the dog properly and not allowing their puppy to get overweight during the puppy's growth period. BREEDER shall not be held responsible for the development of disqualifying faults, diseases or disorders, which are due to BUYER negligence, including allowing the pup to be overweight. There must be biannual veterinary weights for the pup.
4. This puppy is guaranteed 24 months from the DOB for a passing grade on hip dysplasia. If a BUYER suspects that said puppy has severe hereditary hip dysplasia within 24 months from the date of birth, the diagnosis must be made by Dr. Mark Stevens of Sunburst Animal Hospital, and be submitted to BREEDER within 30 days of the diagnosis. Dr. Stevens is the local OFA specialist. If BUYER lives out of state, the BUYER'S veterinarian must submit a copy of the x-rays to Dr. Mark Stevens for his review. This does not guarantee against any form of subluxation, nor does it apply to any dog that is diagnosed with mild/moderate hip dysplasia, which can be environmentally caused. The puppy must be neutered/spayed and documentation of sterilization sent to BREEDER. All expenses incurred including, but not limited to, x-rays, medication, return shipping, etc., will be the responsibility of the BUYER. Once the above-mentioned conditions have been met, the BUYER may return the puppy and the AKC paperwork to BREEDER and will receive a replacement puppy of like quality from the next available litter with another puppy of same breed, sex, color and quality under the same terms. If no pup of equal or higher quality is available, BREEDER agrees to meet these requirements as soon as possible. As we do not always have litters on the ground, the timing of the replacement process can be uncertain and the BUYER agrees to comply with this timing uncertainty. If a replacement puppy is offered by BREEDER to the BUYER , and the BUYER refuses, all rights of the BUYER to a future puppy are null and void. Please review our article on worming and parasites and how we maintain our dogs. The BUYER must have the signature of the BREEDER on the vet records where the BREEDER acknowledges having received the said vet records.
Page 1 of 2
5. There is no guarantee concerning your puppy's temperament, trainability, size, color or worthiness for the show ring. We highly recommend that BUYER attends puppy obedience classes and learn puppy training techniques after puppy is fully vaccinated. The temperament of your puppy will primarily be based upon your availability to properly socialize and train.
6. If BUYER cannot keep your Labrador, the BUYER agrees to contact the BREEDER if the buyer needs helps in finding the Lab a suitable home. The Lab cannot be turned over to breed rescue, shelter, or dog pound. The BREEDER is ALWAYS willing to take any of our puppies back. The BREEDER agrees to take the puppy/dog back (at any age and at no additional cost to the buyer) if the BUYER can no longer keep the dog due to illness, moving or etc. Guarantee applies only to original buyer of puppy. BUYER NEVER HAS THE RIGHT TO TURN PUP OVER TO PET SHOP, DOG BROKER, HUMANE SOCIETY, POUND, OR RESCUE GROUP!
7. BREEDER is not responsible for any damage, illness or injury inflicted by or to the dog once ownership has changed hands, AND BREEDER will disclose any applicable medical or behavioral conditions to the best of our ability, but we cannot be held responsible for any transgressions.
8. BUYER agrees that the dog's officially registered name will start with 'I AM'. BUYER agrees to allow BREEDER to use any pictures and/or emails regarding their pups (found on the internet or sent to BREEDER) as reference material on BREEDER 'S website.
9. All guarantees are null and void if the BUYER fails to follow any of the above stated terms. All guarantees are null and void if the BUYER decides to take his puppy off of our property before 6 weeks of age. This is not recommended, but has been allowed in special circumstances.
10. When the puppy reaches the agreed time to go to his new home, if he is not picked up and paid in full, a charge of $20 per day will be added to the price (unless we agree in writing upon different arrangement prior to this day). After the pup is 8 weeks of age, the BUYER assumes complete responsibility for the pup. BREEDER is essentially boarding the pup after that time and the BUYER is also responsible for any additional vet and vaccination expenses.
11. When buying over the Internet, BUYER is automatically agreeing to these terms.
12. When contacting BREEDER over email, BREEDER automatically has the right to use all emails and pictures as references.
13. BREEDER gave BUYER complete health record at time of pickup.
14. _________The BREEDER has discussed Coccidiosis and Giardia with the buyer and the BUYER acknowledges that they are responsible for treating this condition if it arises. The BREEDER has given preventative treatments for these 2 conditions.
Buyer's name printed___________________________________________________________
Puppy AKC_______________________________Microchip ___________________________________
Signed by BUYER_________________________________________Date _________
Signed by BREEDER______________________________________Date__________
page 2 of 2